perjantai 4. maaliskuuta 2011

youtube number 2

hihii, nyt lähtee sitten toinen osa käyntiin [:

G Grenade - Bruno Mars



" Easy come, easy go, that
  is how you live oh, take take
  take it all but you never give "

H Hold it against me - Britney Spears



" If I sad I want your body now
  would you hold it against me "

I I'll be in the sky - B.o.B



" I'll be in the sky
  I'll be there oh oh waaaaa
  I'll be in the sky "

J Just the way u are - Bruno Mars


" Cos girl you are amazing,
   just the way u are "

K Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down



" If I go cracy will you still
  call me Superman "

L Love the way you lie - Eminem feat. Rihanna



" Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
  that's allright becouse I like the way it hurts "

noinn [: siinähän niitä sitten taas. Ei mulla sitten varmaan muuta !

-Ida

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti