maanantai 7. maaliskuuta 2011

youtube number 3

jeejee, jo kolmas youtube-postaus [:

M Moment 4 life - Nicki Minaj



" I wish that I could have this moment for life "

N Not afraid - Eminem




" I'm not afraid to take a stand
  Everybody come take my hand "

O OMG - Usher



" Baby let me love you down
  there's so many ways to love ya "

P Price Tag - Jessie J



" Why is everybody so serious
   acting so damn mysterious
   Got shades on your eyes
   and your heels so high "

Q Tähän mä en kyllä keksinyt mitään, sen verran vaikee kirjain :D

R Rude boy - Rihanna



" Come here rude boy, boy
   can you get it up "

S S&M - Rihanna



" Coz I may be bad but I'm
   perfectly good at it "

T Teenage dream - Katy Perry



" You think I'm pretty, without any make-up on
   you think I'm funny, when I tell the punch line wrong "

U Un-thinkable - Alicia Keys



" You give me a feeling
   that I never felt before "

V Videophone - Lady GaGa feat. Beyonce



" On your videophone, make a cameo
   Tape on your videophone "

-Ida

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti